IMPORTANT COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Please note that anyone taking part in these outdoor volleyball activities does so at their own risk. Please do not sign up to these sessions if you or any member of your household have COVID-19 symptoms. Be alert for new symptoms as well.
We are advised to recommend all participants to follow strict precautions;
* To bring your own sanitizer / wet wipes that contains at least 60% alcohol for your on use before and after each game
* A sweat/fitness towel for your own use
* Wear a face mask when you can
* Keep a 2m distance when off court (Please observe guidelines by the government here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing)
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
* Stay out of keeping crowded when you’re off the court
* No on court contact, such as high-fives or shaking hands
* Participants in these outdoor events are reminded that outdoor activities frequently need sports shoes & clothing and their own bottle of water and the group does not provide these.
* No WCs available on or near Clapham Common
Little Giants Volleyball Club do not employ first aid support on any of our outdoor activities. The group works on the same basis of being a group of friends who go out to play together. Event organisers and event hosts assume no responsibility for anyone attending any of these outdoor events. The club, group organiser, event organiser and event host will not be held responsible for any accident, illness, injury or loss occurring as a result of any outdoor event or in connection with such event, however caused.
When you join an outdoor event, whether or not you have signed up for it on our website, you indicate that you accept these conditions and accept that no legal liability is accepted by the club, outdoor event organisers, or event hosts in the event of accident or injury, however caused. Participants are responsible for assessing their own risk and the safety of themselves.
While accepting no responsibility or liability, for our outdoor events, the event host or leader may, at their discretion, not admit you to join the outdoor events.
Vulnerable adults above the age of 65 and those under the age of 18 are not yet allowed sign up for these outdoor volleyball sessions.
Please note, if you or anyone you live with has symptoms that may be caused by coronavirus or if you are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, the guidance is that you should remain at home.
Please read the new guidelines by the government here.